Selasa, Maret 15, 2011

Fifteen—BEFORE U GO IS PERFECT, K?

This. THIIIISSSS.



I just. I can't. I'm. GAH.

They're perfect. As always. Duh. Flawless perfection at its best. But not just that, THEY'RE FREAKING POLICEMEN. WITH GUNS. I'D DIE HAPPILY IN YOUR ARMS, HOMIN. Well, maybe just Yunho. Because I'm just mean to Changmin like that just because he's my beloved twin brother.

I LOVE guns, k? Ever since I've watched CSI:NY's first episode in 2005, I've fallen in love with police worlds. And my favorite weapon is, of course, guns. I even still remember what the US soldiers used in the Vietnam War. Yes, I'm just that great /kicked. Oh, and I also love action.

And SM just hits it right there in my heart. Hubby and bro in bulletproof vest, holding guns. And Homin's fight scenes are <333

And then there's the singing scenes. Yunho; epic flawlessness. I CANNOT. Changmin, I love you. Platonic. I love the cinematography, too. Whoever edited this MV, I BOW DOWN TO YOUR PERFECT SKILLS.

But, really. I don't see why they had to add Ara there. I mean, she only tags along to the 3 boys, doesn't have solo scene more than, idk, 3 seconds. SM is just wasting money. But if SM will release a 2nd version and Ara acts there, okay then.

I just. I just wanna spazz ._. Because they're HOMIN, they're POLICEMEN with martial arts skills and GUNS. Not gonna lie, I was shaking and almost crying after the MV was over. That's the real life of 'shaking-and-crying'.

0 traces: