Kamis, Maret 03, 2011

Third—Sick

OHAITHAR.

Just got back from, err, couldn't call it a homestay. What is it, err... Observation Trip? Yeah. Stayed for 4 days and 3 nights in a village. Bu Fitri confiscated all of our phones, so, no cellphone lalala~ I got my iPod, actually. But I wanted to listen to music in the room, but the said room is a bit... uh. It's a village, so I understand.

But Jarra-Nena and Ulfah-Triani's houses are 90% better than mine. Well at least they had spring beds. And Jarra-Nena had a pretty decent bathroom. I bathed there 2 times lol There are so many things that I wanted to tell about the trip! Let's start with, hm, how it rains 95% of the time. We usually play in the teacher's villa.

On the second day, we had games for the children. They all had fun, I think. It was great ^^ Oh, the children were so nice. There was this one particular little girl, about 4-5 years old, she always picks up my hand and greets me. She's so cute and chubby I just wanted to hug her till she turns blue IDC KAY SHE'S QT

We visited a cow farm; where they milk the cows. The girls (minus Jarra-Nena) were all lounging in Ulfah-Triani's luxurious house, when Jarra-Nena came to tell that the three teachers and the boys have gone to the farm. We scrambled in panic lol And then we realized that we didn't know where the farm was orz

We walked, asked people, walked, asked more people. It was really exhausting, because it was a mountain, you can guess what the roads look like. We walked for 2km from the village, I think. Err, idk. Maybe it's just me exaggerating, but I did feel like walking 4-5km from the village. Well, here's the awesome part. When we finally got to the farm, we actually arrived the same time, no, EARLIER than the boys!

ARE WE WONDERWOMEN OR WHAT.

We ate grilled fish on the last night. Then we went back home the next day.

And I was sick. Not cool.

The fever started showing about, I don't know, 10-20 meters from the village? I started to get dizzy and my breath became warm. My butt cramped because of the room's bed so I tossed around on the backseat. Bad moves; they made the dizziness worse. I couldn't even finish my food. I ate panadol as soon as I got home, and went to the toilet.

Turns out I had a fever and a diarrhea.

The fever's gone in a day, but the diarrhea's still here. Hi, diarrhea, it was nice having you in my body, forcing me to go back in and out of toilet every 30 minutes and cramping my stomach and all, but please, I think it's time for you to go.

On the other hand, there's this weird image I had when I wanted to go home during those 4 days.

That image was... Nam Woohyun.

Krik.

Seriously, I had no idea how Woohyun got there. He's not even my top bias. But as soon as I remembered Woohyun's face, I was reminded of home. My REAL home. I do not effing know how he did that.

Oh, btw. I'M AN ELEVEN GRADER NAO YO CHECK DIS OUT HEYYA BUDDY! (?)

1 traces:

Nadia mengatakan...

yeah we were great! (y)
btw i got diarea. pat kai. air kobokan kakiiii hiii~ yeiks