Selasa, September 15, 2009

I'm Crazy Over...

...THIS!



SUPER JUNIOR-M's SUPER GIRL MV IS OUT!!

And never trust SM Ent. with their timing. Gue udah buka inet dari pagi ternyata baru keluar malem padahal bilangnya dirilis AFTERNOON! Ckckck.. Blogger ga bisa ngepost video dari youtube-nya, jadi gue upload pake Blogger Video aja.

Hanya satu kalimat pendek: RYEOWOOK GANTEEEENNNGG...!!!
Dan kalimat lainnya: HENRY IMUUUTTT...!!!
Satu kalimat lainnya: HANKYUNG KEREN ABIIISS...!!
Satu kalimat keluar lagi: ZHOUMI-AH GILA GANTENG ABIIIISS...!!!
Satu kalimat: KYUHYUN, RAMBUT LO KELIATAN KEREN ABIS DISINI..!!
Satu kalimat lagi: SIWON... mirip Joe Jonas lu. Tapi dance lo keren (ini dua kalimat, oke?)
Dan kalimat terakhir: DONGHAE... minimkan suara Anda di chorus (langsung dibantai fans-nya fishy).

I mean, seriously. SYUPAH GELL?! Kenapa Henry, yang notabene orang Kanada ngga ngajarin mereka pelafalan yang bener? Careless magnae dasar. Dan gue cinta duet Wookie dan Mochi (Henry) di 0:47-1:02.

WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE-WOOKIE

Entah mengapa gue sekarang lagi suka bikin akronim. Ah, gara-gara bantuin mami bikin akronim dari nama David Archuleta buat kontes sih. Oh iya, menang loh. Dan gua dapet komisi. Nyehehehe...

Dan ini ada beberapa hasil dari akronim yang gue bikin. Banyak yang cheesy-cheesy gombal, sih.

D: Dear, Dongwook,
O:
Of course, I’ve known you long enough. And I would
N:
Never find any other cute actor like you.
G:
Good qualities, you have those.
W:
Wealthy, of course you’re wealthy.
O:
Oh, you’re in military now. All
O: Of your fans are waiting for your comeback.
K:
Keep you fans’ hope in place, Dongwook-sshi.
L: Late in the night, I’ll think of you. In the
E:
Evening, I’ll think of you also. I will
E:
Emphazise the word ‘love’ to you when we meet.

S: Someone who is sweeter than all the sweets in the world combine
H:
He’s Changmin. Changmin, you’re the loveliest magnae ever.
I:
Intelligent is always in your vocabulary, right? Because you’re the smartest.
M:
My, you are such a perfect God’s creation.
C:
Changing from pretty boy to a man, that is your goal. Well, you
H:
Have it. You are
A:
A full man now.
N:
Needs you, the world needs you badly, Changmin. Not just the
G:
Good-goody little boy we knew, but we also need your voice. Voice that
M:
Melts millions of people. Your voice
I:
It’s so heart-warming. So, Changmin, will you be at our side
N:
Need you?

L: Let your body follow the flow,
E: Eunhyuk.
E:
Extremely talented. Don’t waste them,
H:
Hyukjae.
Y:
You aren’t really a person with a good feature,
U:
Unlike some of your friends. But when you’re dancing to the rhythm, you’re also
K:
Keeping people’s gazes at your moving body.
J: Just you, only you. You
A:
Are able to make me swoon in place. I absolutely love you,
E:
Eunhyuk my jewel.

D: Dear my fishy,
O:
Only you can make me go
N:
Nuts. You’re the only person that can make me
G:
Go fly
H:
High in the sky.
A:
And not to mention, you can
E:
Easily take my breath away,
L:
Leaving me breathless. But I know you’re not perfect.
E:
Except for the fact that you were actually meant to be perfect.
E:
Everything, just like what you sang that day. You are my everything.

Dan ini dua favorit gue:

K: Kind. There is no other word to describe you.
I:
Impossible to hate. You have no hater, I believe.
M:
Miraculously cute, you are. Do you notice?
R:
Ryeowook, where were you all my live?
Y:
Youthful, that is what your face tells the people. That is one of the reason why you are the
E:
Eternal Magnae. I love you status. Do you know that you are the
O:
Owner of the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen?
W:
Without being cheesy, I can’t do that. Not when I’m writing to the
O:
Owner of the most heart-warming smile in the whole universe.
O:
Oranges, I really love them. But nothing can even replace my love for you.
K:
Kim Ryeowook, I won’t ever find your replacement in my tiny heart. Because, my love, only you can fit in there.

K: Kite. Do you like kite, oppa?
I:
It’s my hopes. Kite is my hopes.
M:
My hopes are all stuffed into a giant kite.
J: Judging from your childishness, you like it, aren’t you?
U:
UFO. Do you know UFO, oppa?
N:
Never believe in them, but I believe they’re my hopes that flew farther than kite.
S:
Someday, I hope I can meet you.
U:
Until that day, my hopes are flying and soaring in the sky.

D: Dive deep down in the
O:
Ocean, you will find them. They’re everywhere.
N:
Never leave their fans, they will never leave us.
G:
Good, no, excellent qualities. 5 in 1.
B:
Because Dong Bang Shin Ki,
A:
Are ONE.
N:
Neatly arranged melody,
G:
Good composed music,
S:
Surprises for their fans, for us.
H:
Happy, always look happy, even when they are breaking inside.
I:
In their memories, family, friends, and fans will last forever, we know that.
N:
Never, they have never dissapoint us.
K:
Keep the faith, always keep the faith. Because…
I:
It’s 5-1=0. It’s Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Lihatlah betapa geje dan gombalnya.

Tau ga sih ini jam berapa? 1:56AM. Bentar lagi udah 2AM, udah deh. Gue ngga mau tidur ngimpiin Jo Kwon! Bisa gila gue pas bangunnya. Ini aja gue lagi dengerin parody Abracadabra-nya Dirty Eyed Girls. Ngomong-ngomong tentang DEG, masa gue pindah ke lain hati. Ga seluruhnya sih. Tapi gue sekarang lagi falling over seseorang bernama LEE JUNHO from 2PM (dia marah ga ya kalo gue kasi wana pink?). Gue cinta ama senyumnya, sama kayak gue cinta ama senyum Taecyeon. And Junho's smile-eyes.. Aish, tapi bukan berarti gue suka ama Rain loh ya (Junho kan mirip ama Rain, makanya disebut 'Mini-Rain'). Junho saranghae! Ngga, ngga. Taecyeon saranghae! Eilah ga boleh. Yunho saranghae! Yaampun. Ryeowook saranghae! Tapi gue masih cinta tiga-tiganya.. Junho-Taecyeon-Yunho-Ryeowook saranghae! Noh, puas?! Kenapa Yunho nyempil gitu?

Oh iya, tau ngga Kim Joon yang main BBF, yang jadi Woo Bin? Dia ternyata ganteng banget ya ngeluarin single featuring Kim Hyun Joong loh. Dan waktu pertama kali dengerin, gue langsung jatuh hati. MV-nya juga keren dan gue suka melodinya. Enak denger suara Kim Joon sendiri. Oh ya, nama single Kim Joon itu Jun Be Ok. Denger deh, enak banget loh.

Masih kena Wookie's. Serius, gue harus cari nama yang lebih keren dari ini.

Annyong hikasyeyo!

video credit: sment@YT

0 traces: