Sabtu, September 19, 2009

Saengil chukkahamnida...

Happy birthday, myself.

170995.


Although it's totally late.

(It's really weird. I'm late to say 'happy birthday' to myself)


It's the last day of Ramadhan, eh? I was supposed to play fireworks with my friends but, I don't know. They haven't called. And hey, I wrote a new acronym. It's about the pink old leadja, Park Jaebeom (pronounce Pa' Jebum by himself). Anyway, here it is:

P: Plenty of charisma. You fought
A: Against anti fans, but eventually you lose.
R: Returning to Seattle was not a very clever idea,
K: Knowing that HOTTEST will stop you. But
J: Jay, you keep walking to the faithful gate.
A: All of your fans will always waiting for you.
E: Even if you don't want to return.
B: But, do you know that you have left your team an
E: Enormous state of depression?
O: Old pink man, you stupid. But no matter how stupid you are,
M: My heart just can't find a reason not to love you.

I'm in my chessy mode again -______________________-

I don't have any pictures to spam here. Hmm.. I haven't update this blog for about 3 days? Sorry. I've been busy, preparing my 'retire blog'. What is the retire blog? Well, I'll be out of FFN soon, so I decided to make a blog for my fanfics. Please anticipate it *bow*.

And by the way, I just published a new fic, it's my comeback + birthday fic. It's entitled '7 YEARS OF LOVE' based on a song by Yoo Youngsuk. It's here: 7 Years of Love - A fic by Inuzumaki Helen.

And this retire blog.. If you want to check it out, go here: The Eternal Magnae's.
And I'm so happy! Because of my LJ account, I can finally join the jaeho_detox community! I really love that community. It's the mini heaven of YunJae fans! ^_______________________^

Agh, I like to use a lot of underscores now. Blame Eunhyuk for that! Lee Hyukjaeee..!!

I'm so cool, I am writing this with a bottle of YOU C-1000 besides the laptop. I feel like becoming a Miss Universe. Okay, stop that. It's not even awesome.

Aah, it's raining. Is it me, or is it getting cold recently? Anyway, don't fall sick ^^

Annyong hikasyeyo!

0 traces: