Kamis, Februari 18, 2010

Eighteen

As I've promised, a post especially for CHANGMIN!

Before that, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, CHANGMINNIE! I hope that you can achieve everything that you've always wanted (including taking over the world. I don't mind if the ruler of the world is you). Always keep healthy, eat good foods, don't fall sick. And GET ENOUGH REST YOU LITTLE! Imma hunt you down if you show that fatigue look again. It makes me worried T-T

Ah, anyway, about Changmin's birthday? I was planning to make cookies for Changmin's birthday and skip my math course, but since it's a sudden plan, I don't have any ingredients to work with. And so I canceled it, and did my course instead. Yaish. I was planning to make the cookies into letters. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIM CHANGMIN, or some sort, and post the picture on this blog. I'll make it another time. This weekend, perhaps?

#HBDtvxqchangmin was trending yesterday, but I haven't seen it around today. Hm, strange. C'mon, WHERE IS THE POWER OF CASSIES/iCASSIES?!

Ah I want to spazz a bit more about him but I don't have anything to spazz about. Okies. He's my fraternal twin brother and my cousin. He's the magnae of TVXQ and the mischievous, the lets-bully-the-hyungs one. Ah, I mean, really. No day without disturbing his hyungs. And, em.. he's my twin brother XD

...

Still not enough.

...

I want MOAAAARRR!!!

CHANGMIN is the magnae. CHANGMIN is the hyung. CHANGMIN is the perfectionist. CHANGMIN is the smartest. CHANGMIN is the cutest. CHANGMIN is the manliest. CHANGMIN is the tallest. CHANGMIN is the kiss-the-cat boy. CHANGMIN is the mismatched eyes. CHANGMIN is the smirk. CHANGMIN is the food monster. CHANGMIN.. is going to marry a refrigerator *slapped*

CHANGMIN.. is the strength for all people.

SAENGIL CHUKKAEYEO, SHIM CHANGMIN!

0 traces: