Rabu, Februari 24, 2010

3rd Spazz Time! (When I Want To Slow Down Your Connection)

HOMYGOD. Just a few days ago I wanted to spazz about something but don't know about what, and then I visited DBSKNights, and WALLAH. THERE IT IS! A treasure chest, a GOLD MINE.

SHIM CHANGMIN'S FIRST EVER SOLO PHOTOSHOOT

And when it said it was his first ever solo photoshoot I went all, "Aww.. Changminnie so cuuteee~!".

And then the thing I wanna spazz? CHANGMIN OF COURSE! And a little bit of Yunho, because there is something about him.


And because I haven't done a pic spam in
a very long time, I shall spam your eyes with these eye candies. They're for SPUR Magazine (Japanese), by the way.



And.. *gasp* the spotlight of ALL THESE THINGS! The main photos of all these. THE MOST ADORABLE, CUTEST, HOTTEST PHOTOS IN THE HISTORY OF 2010.



I went all squeeeeee and awwwww and AAAAAAAAH and then dies.

I immediately saved all of them (of course) and made the last photo the wallpaper of my laptop. The best wallpaper EVAH! And I just made an icon of it, for my livejournal profile. I'm in a Changmin mood right now, so don't blame me, blame him.

And I LOVE the concept about hot-geek. I wouldn't mind if all the geeks in this world are like.. him. Every girls' ideal type will be; geek.

I also want to slow down your connection when opening this page with photos of leader-sshi, Yunho, in March edition of G
Q Korea.


And then, the main spotlight of all the photos above. THE HOTTEST, and the SLEEKEST(?) PHOTO of Jung Yunho in 2010.

This time, I didn't go squealing or aww-ing. I went straight to heaven of Yunho.

Ah~ Spazzing has never been this.. breath-taking, life-taking.. and make you lose too much blood. THIS IS THE BEST SPAZZ AND PIC SPAM EVER!

Awwwiiieee.. the leader and magnae, the HoMin couple, the MODEL COUPLE. I wouldn't be surprise if they secretly do a part-time job as models. The brand will be a huge hit.

cr. CM's photos: DBSKNights
cr. YH's photos: DBSKNights and withyoonho.com

0 traces: