Kamis, Februari 25, 2010

Twenty Five

Remember when I said I made myself a 'retirement blog' for my fanfictions? Well, I'm beginning to think that I don't need that. I mean, it's not like I'm going to delete my account at FFN. So, all my fanfictions that I've posted in that livejournal will be DELETED by today. I want my LJ to be COMPLETELY IN ENGLISH, so my LJ friends can read and understand my entries. I also want to make a DBSK/SJ fanfic, but I haven't got an idea. For start, I want to do a collaboration first with Ondy. I haven't told her about this, though. But with her knows about my LJ—my fanfics will be TOTALLY from rated G-PG only. If not, PG-15. I can't read or write NC-17 or R rated anyway. I'm to embarrassed for that. I'm still pure, ya know?

...

Okay, they're all deleted now, and I've posted another entry as the substitute.

And, uh, just so you know, I'm in love with LJ commenting. The font is just pretty, and I LOVE reading LJ people comments (especially in the land of DBSK fandoms). The comments are so hilarious to read! The just write things like, "asdfghketyuierojf" rofl. And I'm addicted to it.

0 traces: